Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back into the swing of blogging...hopefully!?

I don't see how people do it!  I mean, three kids, a job, housework, cooking dinner AND a blog???  You can obviously tell what has been neglected here since I haven't blogged since February.
Much has happened my friends, much has happened...

At the end of year awards for school, Channing was one of three students out of all of 2nd grade to receive the Art award!! 

Our girls got out of school for the summer.  Our teenage daughter turned another year older, went to cheer camp and lived to tell about it. 





Camden forgot that he learned how to swim last summer but then quickly remembered after about two weeks of swimming this summer.


 I graduated to an iphone, thanks to my hubby, it was a Mother's Day gift for me...love it!  Business has picked up for me at the salon, in part because my clientele is still growing and also due to the fact of one of my suite mates breaking her wrist so she has sent some of her clients over to me until she can start doing hair again. It breaks my heart because she's a single mom and needs her income desperately, it has been a financial blessing for our family but at her family's expense. 

My children have been having LOTS of slumber parties...with each other, it really is the sweetest thing ever! 






Lots of swimming, mainly at the pool and a couple of times at the lake with my parents.    





 James and I celebrated 10 years of marriage...not an easy task for today's marriages.  More and more you hear about people just leaving and walking away.  Although we've had our ups and downs I know the best is yet to come and I am so thankful for James and the hard working, family man that he is.  I couldn't imagine my life without him.

    

And a few more pics for your viewing pleasure....








No comments:

Post a Comment