Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two fer Thursday...




(On a lighter note)

"Mom, I touched a lady's tee-tee."

This is what I am told by my four year old when we were leaving Chick-fil-a today.  

What would you do? 

I stopped dead in my tracks and asked him to please repeat himself.

"I just touched a lady's tee-tee."

Still in shock: "Ummmmmm, ok...did you tell her you were sorry?"

"No, she opened the door (to the play area) and I ran into her and hit her tee-tee."

Ok, well that calmed me down, sorta.  I'm thinking that my son deliberately walked up to some random woman and put his hand on her "tee-tee".  THANK YOU JESUS that this was purely an accident because if not, we were going to have to bust out the Bible and have a long heart to heart when we got home.  



Don't worry, I had a talk with him and let him know that next time he runs into someone, that polite thing to do is to say you're sorry, regardless of where you happen to 'hit' them.

And that was our outing for the day.  

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Oh sweet C-man. Those are never words that you want to hear out of your son's mouth. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny! Youll be glad you blogged it!

    ReplyDelete