Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A funny!!


I worked today at the salon.  Completely booked from 9 to 2.  Our big girl Chayce has babysat for us some over the summer.  She's responsible enough and the little ones are big enough, 9 times out of 10 she's a pretty darn good babysitter.

She told on herself today but it was so funny that I couldn't even get mad.

All the kids were asleep this morning when I left but I opened Chayce's door, woke her up and told her that I was leaving.


As told by Chayce:

Camden woke up and went into Chayce's room to wake her up because her was hungry.

Camden: "I want some cereal."
Chayce (probably half asleep) "Let me wake up and I'll get you some in a minute."

Camden leaves her room.
Chayce (probably) dozes off.

Chayce is awakened by this sound:  "HUNGRY, HUNGRY, HUNGRY, HUNGRY."

Chayce tells me that Camden did leave her room, then he VERY quietly crawled on his hands and knees back to her room and hid himself right next to her bed and started chanting.

She couldn't see anyone, all she could hear was "HUNGRY, HUNGRY, HUNGRY."  Camden wasn't loud or anything, it was just constant and in this 'Slingblade' type voice. 

I laughed so hard!!!  I could SO see him doing that!  I love my kids, it's never a dull moment with them!         

No comments:

Post a Comment