Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Vacation, part 2


Channing's reenactment of Victoria in a scene from New Moon 

Brown-eyed girl

Blue-eyed boy


Me getting love from my monkey


Taking a break from the water



Chillin' at the pool

Chayce and James with their skim boards

Cam and Chayce jumping waves


A jellyfish...Chayce was our official jellyfish spotter 


Chan in her safe place...away from the water 



Monkey about to surf



Camden and his buddy


Chayce trying to pick up a pirate



Channing made a new friend



My half of a seafood plate that Chayce and I shared 




Shopping, this was an entrance to a store



James lifting Channing over the waves B.C.I. (Before Crab Incident)




My family




James and Chayce wave-jumping

The starfish I found floating around in the water
A little mother-son time on our last day  
Green-eyed girl

No comments:

Post a Comment