Sunday, July 4, 2010

Date with Edward...take 2

                        
                                              
Well, how lucky is it that a girl gets to see Edward Cullen TWICE in one week? I know, right?!?!
On Friday night, I went to see Eclipse again with Chayce and a different group of friends.  We also went to dinner at Gloria's beforehand, stuffed ourselves and played a little 'Twilight: Scene It' trivia at dinner.  Soon after, we headed over to the movie theater in the rain.

When we got there, it was about 6:15, there were about 25 people ahead of us in line...they started letting us into the theater shortly after we got there.  We sat in the theater for about 30 minutes, taking pictures and chatting until the movie started.





I do have to say that I liked it much more the second time around.  One of my high school friends (who did not view it with me either time) said she liked it better the second time as well.  She said ti was ecause she stopped thinking about the book and just enjoyed it as the movie.  Everything jumped out at me more this time, even the music.  Will there be more theater viewings for me in the future???  You will just have to wait and see!
Thanks ladies for a fun evening...there ended up being so many of us that we almost took up the whole entire back row!  It was so much fun having a girls night out and having my big girl there by my side as well.
                  Me and my sweet friend Sarah




Chayce, Edward and I  (Sarah came up with the idea of this pic...I loved it!)       

1 comment: