Thursday, August 6, 2009

A lazy day...

I was actually supposed to go to the dentist this morning but Camden started running a fever last night so we are stuck indoors today. Since I feel like I am a little behind with summer halfway overwith and I am just beginning this blogging stuff, I thought I would post some pictures this morning.

We've had a pretty eventful couple of months, really just the last few weeks...I graduated from Cosmetology school, Channing finally learned how to ride her bike without training wheels two days later!! I was praising God that I was home to see it happen! Let's see, Chayce went to cheer camp and volleyball camp, and we've been swimming ALOT, Camden is in serious potty training mode...THANK YOU JESUS!!! Okay, so here are some pictures so that my blog doesn't look quite so naked.


Daddy and Camden on Father's day


Me with my parents and two "little" brothers


Me with two of my good friends at school, we all graduated in July


Channing in action at our neighborhood pool


My silly Camden dancing with his Arthur glasses on...I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!



Camden really cherishes playing ball with his daddy


Channing defeating training wheels...such a proud moment!!


Chayce helping out with a stunt at cheer camp (she's on the left)


So proud of her...she got nominated for All-American at camp (hence the ribbon)


Cheering at evaluations (back row, center)


In action at volleyball camp






One more at the pool, we took the little ones to Wet Zone in Rowlett as a treat

P.S. The first song on my playlist was played at my friend Gena's funeral...it's such a beautiful song and I love to think of her when I listen to it. She remains an inspiration to me...knowing that she walked through the valley, and her faith never waivered. I hope to one day walk in the same grace and strength as she did. Miss you Gena!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment