Friday, August 28, 2009

A date with Camden and cell phone photography

Camden and I had a date this morning!!! We took the girls to school, headed off to a doctor's appt. and then off to Starbucks we went. I got a gift card from two sweet friends as a gift for graduating cosmetology school. (Thanks again Rebecca and Sarah!) Camden and I set out to have some coffee and muffins this morning. Camden LOVES coffee, my mom let him have a little sip one day and he fell in love with it. I didn't start liking coffee until I was 30 years old, Camden has started liking it at 2! I can't drink 'regular' coffee, it all seems so strong to me so I get the fancy kind from Starbucks. White Chocolate Mocha is my favorite! I only give him a small amount since he doesn't really need anymore help in the energy department. I took some pictures of Camden's first visit to Starbucks because he looked so darn cute sitting there with his muffin and coffee. I didn't have my camera so I just used my cell phone. Camden wanted to take a picture of me as well, so I let him. Then I realized that I have some great pictures that I have taken with my cell phone that I have not uploaded to our computer!! I am taking this time to share a few of those with you as well. Enjoy!

Camden taking a picture of his blueberry muffin


Camden taking a picture of me


My little man with his muffin and coffee


Sipping his coffee


Cell phone pics:
I am so blessed to have not one, but two sweet and handsome men in my life!



Chan's first pamper package...I took her to school with me one night and gave her a little makeover


After we took the rollers out...


One of my more 'challenging' clients at school...thank you Lord for giving me the patience to endure this 4 hour ordeal!!!
BEFORE:



AFTER:

1 comment: