Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Florida Vacation 2011...Part 1

We had an AMAZING, RELAXING and MEMORABLE vacation...just how they should be don't ya think?

12 hours in the car, two or three stops, I can't quite remember but we were so ready to get there.  As soon as we pulled up to the house we stayed in, we just wanted our toes in the sand.

The back of our house, beach-front named Maison De Soleil




Our first picture on the beach


The house we stayed in was CRAZY AMAZING!!  It looked something along the lines of a house on MTV Cribs.  Four floors, an elevator, beach-front, the back half of the house was basically all glass.  My aunt Debbie and her husband Eric invited us to go to Florida with them and we were so thankful.  As a family of five, we would not have been able to stay in such a nice place!
The view from our balcony
Camden on the third floor
Chayce letting a tiny hermit crab pinch her nail
Daddy and Camden relaxing in bed

A beautiful shot of Chayce dancing on the beach







My Aunt Debbie and her husband Eric
Camden and Mimi
Chayce the mermaid
We spent alot of time kayaking as well.  Something I never imagined myself doing because I am so scared of ocean creatures.  It looked like fun and so I chose to step outside of my comfort zone and go it.  I am so glad I did...I brought home great memories from it! 
An amazing shot of James and Chayce on the kayak, look at that water!
James and Chayce



Channing and her second cousin Makenzi


Daddy and Camden relaxing on the balcony





















No comments:

Post a Comment