Sunday, September 25, 2011

Final Vacation post....hey, I took over 200 pictures, what can I say?


Here is our beautiful Chayce about to eat at Fudpucker's

 
My beautiful Mom aka Mimi



My babies outside of Fudpucker's


Our first family picture while on vacation

Before we left for Florida, I had planned for us to have family pictures taken on the beach.  I decided on white and khaki for our wardrobe, so did nearly every other family we saw taking pictures on the beach each evening at sunset.  My mom took pictures of us and I think she did a pretty awesome job, especially considering she's not a professional photographer.  We did forget to get some shots but overall I am very happy with what we did end up with.

    











He didn't want to take this one, can you tell?




Of course, we had to get some shots of Mimi with some of her grand kids.




Oh, and when we thought it couldn't get any more amazing, on our last full day there, dolphins showed up right in front of our house and put on a little show for us.  It makes you realize just how much God loves us, all the beauty and wonder that he surrounds us with on a daily basis.  When you least expect it, there it is, right in front of you.    




No comments:

Post a Comment