Thursday, February 10, 2011

Camden-isms




Camden, precious Camden, you crack me up.  I mean, you are totally hilarious but in a very serious way.  You never laugh when these things float out of your sweet mouth but I do and I love every minute that you make me smile.

Camden: "Mom, will you come wipe my butt?"

Me: "Sure."

Camden: "When I get big like Channing I can wipe my own butt...I mean when I'm big like you I will wipe it."

So does that mean I have to wipe his hiney for another 30 years????

_______________________________________________________________________________




Camden:  "Mom, I feel sick, we need to pray for me."
_______________________________________________________________________________





Camden:  "Mom, can you take me over to Mimi's?"

Me:  "No, you are going over there in three days."

Camden:  "But I can't wait that long!"
_________________________________________________________________________________



Daddy:  "Camden, can you just chill for a little bit?"

Camden:  "But Daddy, I hate to chill!"
________________________________________________________________________________



Camden:  "Today was the worst day EVER at school!"

Me:  "Why?  What happened?"

Camden:  "I didn't get to play with Anna." 

No comments:

Post a Comment