Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The ripper...


We were running errands today, I was specifically looking for a beautiful beverage dispenser. I had seen one that I REALLY liked at Bed, Bath and Beyond but of course I did not purchase it the day I saw it so now they are out of stock. We rolled on into Kohl's to see if they might have a beautiful beverage dispenser, of course they did not have one either! James, Camden and I were looking at cutlery while the girls had left to hunt for a bathroom...James was kneeling on one knee, Camden was on one side of him, I was on the other. All of the sudden, I hear this long, loud TOOT!!! (Actually, if you want to get technical it was a really a fart but we don't use that word in this house so we will just called it a toot.) My first instinct was to look around to see if anyone heard it because it was super loud...there was a man at the opposite end of the isle that we were on but he wasn't looking our way so I will say that he did not hear it. I looked at James and he and I just busted out laughing, Camden proceeds to talk to James...James and I both know where it came from but there was no reaction to the loud force of air. James (still laughing) says "Camden, what was that?!" Camden has this straight face and I then tell James (laughing still) "Don't play it off like he did it!!!!" It was so funny and Camden just kept a straight face the whole time, that is until he FINALLY took ownership of it and with a HUGE grin he said "I TOOTED." And that was our fun for today! HA! Oh and I did come home with my beautiful beverage dispenser...thanks to you dear Target for having two to choose from! It wasn't the 'original' one I wanted but it is cute and it will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment