Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Channing's letter to the troops...




At school Chan's teacher had her class write out letters to our troops serving overseas. Chan brought her first draft home and when I read it, I couldn't help but tear up. I even read it out loud to James later on that day and couldn't get through it without my lip quivering, I wanted to share it with you. It was just so sweet and innocent and it comes from the heart of my 6 year old:

"Dear Troop, Sorry that you cannot get to have Christmas. Thank you for keeping us safe. I wish you not to get hert. You are a good soldgere. Thank you for guarding us. Thank you for fighting for our country. Be safe! We love you for your help. We are prayinge for yoll. Love, Channing"

Such a sweet girl she is!

1 comment:

  1. That brought tears to my eyes. What a precious little girl.

    ReplyDelete