Saturday, January 9, 2010

I know this girl...

She drives me C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!! One minute she's an angel, the next minute...well I won't call her Satan, or Lucifer or anything like that but OH MY GOODNESS! "Take me here, can I go there?, Mom this, Mom that", an eye roll here, an attitude there. She wants to stay up late yet she can't quite seem to get up in the mornings for school. She is so freaking smart, gifted actually, not just in my opinion...it's a fact, but sometimes doesn't apply herself. Her room stays messy, she leaves her dirty clothes on the bathroom floor, bickers with her siblings...cooks things on high so all the liquid in the pan boils over and makes a gigantic mess that causes the smoke alarm to go off continuously.

This girl (the one who drives me crazy)...woke me up last night with all the noise she was making, it was 1:45 a.m. to be exact. I walked to her room to get onto her and what did my ears hear? The very girl who drives me crazy witnessing to her friend...talking to her about God and telling her friend how she can just let everything go and hand it all over to Him.

I turn around and quietly walked back to my room. I then offered up a prayer of thanksgiving, thanking Him for this girl who drives me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment