Sunday, January 10, 2010

About me...

4 Jobs I have had:

1. A snowcone maker...technically, it was 'shaved ice'...WAY better than your average snowcone!
2. Customer service rep...answering incoming calls for Sears and then for Ford Motor Company
3. A shoe salesperson...I hated it, I'm not good at 'selling' anything!
4. A recruting assistant...best money I have made to date and I had free insurance too...I miss those days.


4 Movies I have watched more than once:

1. Sixteen Candles, I always dreamed I'd find my VERY OWN Jake Ryan!
2. Grease, the original one...I love, love, love, it. We named Channing after Stockard Channing who played Rizzo!
3. When A Man Loves A Woman, such a great movie...love that man Andy Garcia in that movie!
4. Twilight, yes I am addicted. AND, I will continue to watch it over and over and over again!


4 T.V. Shows I cannot miss, although I really don't watch much t.v., when I do, these are the shows I love to watch!

1. Dateline NBC
2. 20/20
3. Biggest Loser
4. Intervention


4 People who email me regularly:

1. James, the hubby aka "Muff"
2. My beautiful friend Shanna
3. My sweet sister-in-law Shelley
4. ???


4 Places I have been:

1. Las Vegas...for our belated Honeymoon
2. Many trips to Shreveport, Louisiana...mostly to see James' family
3. Aruba...James' company gave us a free trip there when he reached 5 years on the job...I had an upset stomach all the way to the airport due to my fear of flying.
4.Destin, Florida...family vacation, it was amazing and I can't wait until we can go back!


4 Favorite Foods

1. Mexican food, especially brunch at Mattito's in Dallas! You should try it!
2. Italian food, I LOVE Lobster ravioli!
3. Seafood...shrimp, shrimp, fish, shrimp...need I say more?
4. I also LOVE hamburgers...I crave them! Oh and ANYTHING chocolate! Ok, so that was actually five.


4 Places I would like to visit

1. Mexico, I hear the beaches are amazing!
2. Israel, I would love to walk the streets where Jesus once stood and see for my own eyes all the places I have read about in the Bible.
3. The Bahamas...BEACH!
4. Italy, for the food and romance.


4 Things I am looking forward to this year

1. Getting our finances in order and paying off some debt.
2. Starting my career!!!!!!!!
3. Growing more...spiritually, so I can be the wife, mom and person God wants me to be.
4. Cooking more and trying even more new recipes.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun post! I think I may have even learned something about you. I didn't realize we both loved 20/20! I record it...you know my fear of wathcing live t.v. He he

    ReplyDelete