Thursday, May 27, 2010

My precious son...


Monkey, I love you soooooooooooo much.  I know you love me just as much because you tell me several times a day.  "Momma, I love you...Momma, I love helping you...Momma, want can I do?...Momma, will you play with me?"  I love our Mommy-Campy days, I love that you like to have dates at Starbucks with me.  I love that you love to sing as much as I do and even if you don't know the words, you mumble until you come along the words you do know.  I love that you rub my back when you are sitting next to me.  I love that you almost always have good manners, you showed them today when I fixed your lunch and put it in front of you (Thank you Momma!).  I love that you open doors for me at four years old because I told you how much girls like for boys to open doors for them because it makes them feel special.  I love that you enjoy cooking and helping me make things.  I love that you have your Daddy's long legs and that you love to dance!  I love that I have another year with you before you start kindergarten...what am I going to do then?  I love that you like to shop (just like your Daddy!) and that you enjoy getting new clothes!  I love that you are so funny and clever and that you don't even realize it because you are only four.  I love that you miss your big sister when she has to go to her dad's every other weekend.  I love that you call your sisters little pet names instead of their real names.  I love peeking in on you when you are asleep and kissing your mouth.  I love looking into your happy blue eyes, they remind me of Daddy's and someday all these silly little girls will be as crazy about them as I am.  I love that when you smile it is this HUGE smile that shows every tooth in your mouth. 

I love that I get to be your mom, Camden...you are such a blessing, the icing on our family's cake!    

1 comment: