Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She really does have a way with words

I just had to share this...my amazing, crazy, sweet, sassy, beautiful, messy 12 year old daughter wrote this...it's one of her blogs. You question yourself as a parent constantly and then there are times like these when you realize that you are getting through. Only the power of God can bring about words such as this:




Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 9:57pm

Some things have changed, in the past couple of years for me. I am indeed young, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been put through hard times. I've lost friends and family in my life that I would have never thought that I would lose. I've questioned God and his choices. Which you aren't supposed to do. I couldn't understand why he chose ME to go through what I had to. Don't get me wrong, there are MANY other situations that were worse than mine, in other peoples lifes. I would still question, why. Why me? What have I done? & why am I being punished? What I didn't realize, is that God has a plan for me. A plan! He is like a football coach. He puts you at your weakest points at practice, so you can get stronger, and stronger, in case you have to play that position later on in the season. He puts me in tough situations, to build me up. He's made me who I am. I still struggle with trust issues. & believing everything i am supposed to. But I am getting stronger. I've had these feelings lately, that make me want to share my faith with every one I meet. I want to show off that I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING! & i'm proud of it! I just wish that everyone in the world experienced the happiness that you can get out of living NOT for yourself. People don't realize the amazing and uplifting feeling you get when you worship. Standing in the church pews with your hands lifted as high as you can reach, with a tear streaming down your face, is the best feeling in the world. The worlds everyday pleasures are NOTHING compared to what God can make you feel. Call me crazy, but I'm not letting the Earth change me; Because I AM NOT going to be here forever.

~Chayce you are such a blessing, I know I don't tell you that enough! We butt heads on a regular basis, it's because you are fighting for independence and I am fighting to guide you. I hope you know that I love you so much, you are my hope and I pray that you keep your heart open to receive all God has in store for you. He does have a plan for you, it may not be what you would choose but He knows you inside and out, he is the Author of your life story and I'm so looking forward seeing where He takes you. I love you so much and I am so proud of you baby bear!

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful! Such amazing words from such a young voice. God is so good and He is going to honor a heart for Him.
    Chayse~you keep living for HIM and sharig His word. You will be rejoicing on the mountain tops!

    ReplyDelete